I am back

It has been long since I have consistently blogged. I am going to try to keep up with it again...enjoy :)

Friday, December 14, 2007

You alone are God

"In the day of trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me. Among the gods there is no one like you, Oh Lord; no deeds can compare with yours. All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Oh Lord; they will bring glory to your name. For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God. Teach me your way oh Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart that I may fear your name. I will praise you oh Lord my God will all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me. You have delivered me from the depths of the grave." Psalm 86:7-13

I am graduating college today and there is much to say about that. For now, I will only reflect on a few things that are going on in my head. My time here at CBU is simply unexplainable. As I started to pack up my things today, I began to get emotional. I will miss it here and I have no idea what the future holds. But this is what I know today:

The Lord will answer me in my times of trouble and confusion. He is more then worthy of all my trust. He is great and has consistantly shown his goodness in my life, even when my faith has failed me. He has delivered me from a sinful lifestyle and called me to be his child. No matter what, I must praise him with all my heart. I have learned so much in these past four years of growing in my faith. Today, psalm 86 seems to sum up what is going on in my heart right now. I think the Lord is telling me to trust in him one day at a time. The word is good and I am so thankful for it.

1 comment:

RobinDayle said...

I love you Ash...and I'm so thankful for you and how much you've taught me these past 4.5 years. I'd be lost without ya.
I'm excited to get to figure out this next stage of life with friends like you...it'll be an adventure!
Yes, CBU is sad to leave, but rejoice! Congrats on graduating and yay you're out of the bubble! ;-)

See you soon bff.