I am back

It has been long since I have consistently blogged. I am going to try to keep up with it again...enjoy :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

I love you

These simple yet profound words have come to mean so much to me this past weekend. Love is so much more then what the world makes it out to be. The love of God is mind boggling, and yet overwhelming as I start to experience it more and more. I often ask how and why? Those questions still remain unanswered, as I continually mess up and prove myself unworthy to be known and loved by him. I am at a place of change. There is no other way for me to go other then forward. However, forward in my mind is going to seem torturous. I will do it though. I need refinement. By the grace of God I will take my next step as I lean on his strength. He knows my heart and still loves me when it is dark and cold. Wow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you =)