I am back

It has been long since I have consistently blogged. I am going to try to keep up with it again...enjoy :)

Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Favorite Smell



So...in case no one knew...One of my favorite smells in the whole world is sex wax. Ok, you people with the dirty minds that are obviously California nerds, stop with that thought for a minute until I tell you what it is. Sex wax is the name of the surfboard wax I use.


I bought it like a week ago when my good friend Kimmy and I were going to go surfing. We ended up not surfing because it was overcast by the beach. So instead we decided to go back to irvine and ride bikes to the lagoon and lay out. It was great to spend time with her. Many times when we have conversations I want to have a note pad with me because she is very wise for being so young. I love her so much. She has been an amazing blessing in my life and a friendship that I will treasure forever. There will be more of her to come because she is getting married in two weeks and I im in her wedding, which means I will have lots to say and lots of pictures. This picture that I put on here is from Malaysia. (one of the great memories I have with her)

5 comments:

RobinDayle said...

This blog started out about sex wax, and ended up a tribute to Kimmy.

I love how random you are.

And yes, you are one of those people. Haha...I wrote that blog after we hung out with the "Robin Leech!" boys... :-)

Love you.

Samuel B Cannon said...

My Dear Ashley,
Your title intrigued me . . . I said to myself "I wonder what Ashleys favorite smell is? and what is mine?" Then I wondered what sex wax smelled like to be so worthy of being your favorite smell. One day I hope to endulge in this delightful smell. I would also like to tell you that I have gone surfing twice this summer. A few results came about through such experiences:
1. I got beat up by crashing waves.
2. I got up twice the second time I went out, so that was sweet.
3. I am now enjoying a fairly large rash that has scabbed over due to my lack of rash gaurd wearing capabilities.
4. I would like to go again. Maybe with you!
Well I hope your summer is going great! Come to CBU again soon!
Sincerely,
Sam

Anonymous said...

i love you. you are too special :)

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to read a bit more soon. By the way, rather good design you have here, but don’t you think it should be changed every few months?

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Joan Swenson
nyc massage