I am back

It has been long since I have consistently blogged. I am going to try to keep up with it again...enjoy :)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Wedding

Well...after anticipating and waiting, the day has come and gone. Kim Weisenthal is now Kim Imai. Praise God for this amazing couple. It was a wonderful wedding in which God was truly glorified. I had a blast and was extremely blessed to spend time with the whole wedding party. It was a great group of people. Here are a few pictures...

The bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner


Kim and Derek got the bridesmaids and groomsmen rainbow sandals :)


The morning of the wedding... We call this our ugly picture. :) Chap and I just got back from a run and everyone else just woke up. Speaking of Chap...I am really going to miss her. It was a bitter sweet weekend because Kim and Derek got married but I also had to say good bye to a very dear friend. I love you Chappy, I will be praying for you!



A beautiful bride...inside and out




Kimmy and I



Waiting for the wedding to start


Rob and I and our brother Derek at the reception

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Ashley! You are my favorite person ever! I have been dying to see pictures, so thank you!

You all look so beautiful! I'm sad I missed it!

RobinDayle said...

1. You are so ridiculously beautiful.
2. I'm jealous of your rainbow flipflops...let's drive out to san clemente next week and get me new ones...sound good? How about this Sunday night?
3. Kimmy made an amazing bride...sososo stunning.
4. Thanks for lunch today.
5. Dang...I needed to put those away I guess. ;-) whoops.

Anonymous said...

missing you a lot ash.
can't wait to see you so soon.
The wedding and days before were so fun. I am SO GLAD we were able to have quality time together! Definitely a blessing for me=)

Unknown said...

ok, i know we called it our ugly picture, but I really like my shoulder muscle.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.