I am back

It has been long since I have consistently blogged. I am going to try to keep up with it again...enjoy :)

Monday, August 13, 2007

The River

This past weekend I went to the river in Yuma Arizona. It was a great time with some family and good friends. Water sports are my absolute favorite. Wakeboarding, skiing, and the boat life. I could be out there every day and not get sick of it. There is something about it that is just so refreshing. Its like..when I am behind the boat I am in my own little world. I am hurtin today though...burnt shoulders, burnt lips and an extremely sore body. It was all worth it. I couldn't have asked for a better last weekend of summer before I move back to school. Here are a few pictures:

Two of my cute nieces: Josie and Reegin. They both learned how to ski this weekend...studs




Thats me skiing and wakeboarding



Intertube...so much fun!



Before getting on the intertube...yeah


All of us eating dinner at the cracker barrel..what an interesting night


Border check...Robin and I thought we would make it interesting by getting out of the car

1 comment:

RobinDayle said...

I'm depressed...let's go back. The river was amazing. :-)